The Institute of Cancer Research jobs
£32,817 - £33,797 a year
- You will use mathematical and computational modelling techniques via the group's existing programming software, Microvessel Chaste, to simulate blood flow…
£32,000 a year
- They will contribute to the design, development and validation of clinical HTS assays for personalised cancer medicine.
£31,346 a year
- We ask for at least a2:2 degree in any subject- or equivalent academic or work-based achievement - and applications are welcome from those with clinical and non…
£32,000 - £44,400 a year
- Knowledge of cancer research and familiarity with contemporary approaches to drug discovery, molecular target validation is desirable.
£32,817 - £36,914 a year
- You will be a member of a research group with responsibility for carrying out research related to the presence of absence of proteins involved in the formation…
£29,057 - £36,201 a year
- The joint institution demonstrates breadth and depth in experimental cancer research, and provides a highly active and effective clinical research environment,…
- As an international and multidisciplinary training and research doctoral programme, TACT will integrate the leading research scientists and laboratories in…
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- Completed an MSc/PhD level or equivalent in a Biomedical discipline, preferably in cancer models.
- Your role The Samples, Phenotypes and Ontologies Team requires…
£27,511 - £31,866 a year
- To provide support in research activities for undergraduate courses and research programmes and provide guidance to other members of staff within the research…
- Applicants should be educated to A-level standard or have equivalent work experience, preferably in a healthcare/academic environment, with an interest in…
- Achilles is entering into a period of transformational growth and is increasing its operating footprint to support this.
£32,817 a year
- Applicants are invited for a 12 month position at the Nuffield Division of Clinical Laboratory Sciences (Radcliffe Department of Medicine) University of Oxford…
£37,935 - £48,075 a year
- Undertaking research-specific clinics and managing patients on clinical trials.
- We have a number of internationally competitive clinical research and…
£22,000 a year
- Applications are welcomed from full time and part time applicants.
- To contribute to the £4.3 million CRUK-funded CanGene-CanVar program, through developing an online database and undertaking analyses relating to better…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.