The Education & Training Foundation jobs
£29,057 - £36,134 a year
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest…
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- We are looking to recruit a Foundation Programme Co-Ordinator, to work with the Medical Education Team and have responsibility for the coordination,…
£29,064 - £30,951 a year
- Flexibility to work at locations across the force is essential, alhtough Carr Gate training complex will be the predominant base.
- 4 full time posts, permanent.
£30,605 - £48,123 a year
- This post is ideal for Specialist Registrars and those in higher training posts who wish to take time out of a training programme, subject to the approval of…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The post holder will ensure the delivery of training, education and practice development to support evidence based care within clinical teams.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- We are looking for a qualified pharmacy technician who is interested in education and training to become our Lead Education and Training Pharmacy Technician…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Job Title: Assistant Head – Quality of Education.
- Applications are invited online though the Acorn Care and Education website www.acorncare.co.uk.
- Attend Further Education and Higher Education events.
- Experience working with Further Education and Higher Education establishments.
£25,424 - £31,617 a year
- The successful candidate will be familiar with the NHS training competencies and core skills framework.
- The role has responsibility for providing assurance that…
£22,462 a year
- Minimum of 1 year’s paid work experience in the direct provision of education, training or support.
- Training Officer – Inclusion Works Western (ESF) REF: 20-063…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.