The Door Youth Project jobs
£20,430 - £22,000 a year
- Environmental Education Officer / Lead Project Worker.
- This will include projects such as Science Outside the classroom curriculum enhancement programme and…
- Delivery of mental, emotional and physical activity based targeted youth support programme.
- As the project co-ordinator you will be required to run up to three…
- You will plan and deliver projects, working with groups of participants in a person-centred way on social action and community-based projects.
Safe Places for Children
- 1-day Youth Worker Level 3 training.
- Youth Worker, Case Manager and Area Manager roles.
- From the youth worker frontline through to the Board.
- Mentors provide committed, non-judgemental listening and support to young people aged between 11 and 25.
- The aim of mentoring is to help participants identify…
Qdos Entertainment Group
£11 an hour
- The UK’s premier provider of.
- Hqtheatres.com live entertainment and hospitality.
- The Churchill Theatre Bromley is one of 12 venues within HQ Theatres &…
Rossie Young People's Trust
- Scoping of service need, project design and costing, and project management.
- Children’s Hearing, Youth Justice and Social Care Legislation particular to secure…
- The Door runs a variety of youth club sessions for young people aged 8-25.
- Finally all applicants should be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of The Door.
- The Door is governed by a board of trustees, who ensure that we’re continuing to achieve our objectives, and take ultimate responsibility for our strategic…
- Mentors provide committed, non-judgemental listening and support to the parents and carers of young people aged between 11 and 25.
- What are they looking for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.