The Club, Burntwood Court jobs
- The objective of the stylist is to meet or exceed the sales and profitability goals of the store by maximizing personal sales consistently.
£21,525 a year
- Plus there's loads of benefits, staff associations, social clubs and the pension to consider.
- Entry into the service has changed - and Staffordshire Police is…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- On top of a competitive salary and pension scheme, we offer many staff benefits including , flexible working, fee waiver for OU courses and qualifications,…
- A number of exciting opportunities exist for Shift-based Support Operatives within the Production department, based at the Kellogg’s Wrexham Manufacturing Site.
£24,900 a year
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Saturday.
- You’ll have experience of looking at things holistically, being objective, and always aiming to put the customer…
- Polyglot and multicultural teams speaking, on average, 3 foreign languages.
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort.
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- The facilities include top of the range gym equipment as well as various studios that offer circuit/HIT sessions,spinning,yoga etc and has a wide and varied…
£15,796 a year
- The training programme will include the attainment of Core skills at intermediate level one, Performing Engineering Operations (PEO), a National Certificate in…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Overall responsibility for delivering all club Commercial Targets.
- Bonus Potential: £16,000 per year + uncapped EBITDA overage bonus.
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- One in five women experience post or antenatal depression, anxiety or in some cases psychosis during pregnancy or in the first year after childbirth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.