Technical Business Analyst jobs in London
£42,647 - £50,140 a year
- Significant experience of business systems process analysis, including designing and documenting ‘To Be’ processes and the related changes;
£21,000 - £25,999 a year
- Our Consultants deliver dynamic projects with clients across industry verticals including Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Media and Travel.
- Strong influencing and communication skills to explain complex business and technical topics in ways which make them accessible.
- Have an understanding of technical software systems.
- Work with product managers, end users and business stakeholders to define and refine solution requirements.
- This includes creating the technical definition, capturing and managing the technical and business requirements and process models.
- This is a business analysis role with a focus on data governance.
- In this role, you would be working on high profile projects such as delivering data quality…
Job Description: Discovery Digital Media is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications, a high-performing global team working at the dynamic…
- Experience reviewing and refining requirements and artefacts with technical and business teams.
- Experience working with business teams to prioritise…
- As a Junior Business Analyst your role will entail assisting with requirements elicitation, performing analysis and business process modelling activities, as…
- You will be responsible for integration analysis and ensuring requirements are documented and understood for both technical and non-technical teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.