Technical Author jobs
CDS Defence & Security
- Recognised technical qualification, preferably in Engineering.
- Be able to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- In return we will offer.
- Working within the technical authoring team, the successful candidate will liaise with project managers and critical power services managers plus current…
- Be able to write technical descriptions in non-technical language.
- Ensure corporate branding is incorporated fully across all technical information and…
- Support with the publishing of service technical publications.
- Experience in managing technical publications projects is desirable.
- As Technical Author you will provide technical authoring services for our customers, whilst delivering best practice.
- You will be working alongside members of the team from a diverse backgrounds, technical and non-technical, from graduates to experienced Information Developers.
- You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills.
- Collaborate with the development and testing teams to document new features.
- You will also work with other product and project teams in a variety of roles.
- Please do not worry if you have had limited to zero experience within authoring or the use of CAD software, if you have the passion and the knowledge for…
- Experience: min. 2 years in technical writing.
- Develop your own technical domain and product knowledge as and when required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.