Team Support jobs in West Midlands
- Be working on the sales floor, in the stockroom, or both.
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
£23,067 - £25,217 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join the Student Support team in Aston Business School Programme Office.
£23,900 - £26,575 a year
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the team when required.
- To support the team to deliver their objectives you will:
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Support profit protection through effective cost control.
- Kerry and the team at Merry Hill are looking for a new team member to come and join them at the fast…
£20,344 - £26,317 a year
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Inclusion and Family Support Worker to join our Pastoral Team.
- A high level of support and professional development…
£7.60 an hour
- Store Support Colleague – Currys PC World.
- You’ll be part of the team that enables customers to browse and purchase the latest technology, freeing up the sales…
Birmingham Community Hosting Network - BIRCH
- One worker will take the lead for recruiting, supervising and supporting a team of volunteers.
- Two part time Refugee & Migrant practitioners with youth and play…
- Ensuring the team are dressed for service and positively reflect our brand.
- Celebrating success within the team, being creative in the way you achieve this.
- Understands the importance of team work and communicating effectively developing relationships with team members and other teams across the site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.