System Administrator jobs in London
£18,000 - £20,848 a year
- To administrate referrals and discharges, petty cash management, ordering of supplies, invoicing, telephone and reception duties, building management, support…
£24,287 a year
- The Forensic Mental Health Practitioner (FMHP) service forms part of Together’s Criminal Justice (CJ) Directorate.
Child Bereavement UK (CBUK)
Queen's Park Station
£21,000 a year
- Child Bereavement UK is looking to recruit a part-time administrator to provide administrative support for the Bereavement Services Team in West London.
Jensen Hughes Inc.
- Jensen Hughes is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator in London to support the local area and other locations across the UK and Ireland.
£26,209 - £29,732 a year
- The role involves daily contact with a diverse range of students, staff and members of the public and you will be responsible for dealing with and resolving…
£39,075 - £43,800 a year
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of users and system owners.
- You will maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of the systems through…
- Understand and administer IT infrastructure systems, software, applications (some construction specifics).
- Assist with the identification, collation, planning…
£25,489 - £28,565 a year
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has an international reputation for high quality patient care, education and research and its partnership with the…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Your main role is to support the work of one of the UK Student Recruitment and Events Officers, providing assistance with the organisation and delivery of…
- Input all client information into Intelligent Office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.