Support Worker jobs in Chesterfield
£22,628 - £24,155 a year
- Stubbin Wood School & Nursery is looking to recruit a suitably experienced and professional Family Support Worker to support the School Resource and Community…
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
£10,132 - £10,422 a year
- Opportunities have arisen to join the Personal Development and Welfare team in the role of Learner Support Assistant to support students with learning…
£18,120 - £20,199 a year
- To produce copies of audio/video evidence and still images and to exhibit these when necessary.
- Primarily the duties of this role are to provide general…
£18,513 a year
- Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) act as a key liaison point between local communities and policing.
- Level 2 English and Maths (GCSE Grade 9-4) (A-C) as…
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- You will be working in a small residential care home responsible for children with a small staff team who provide support and a child centred service to…
£10,095 - £11,010 a year
- There will also be an expectation to form links with local companies in order to help secure appropriate volunteer or work placements.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- An exciting rare opportunity has arisen for a full time support worker to work within Killamarsh and North Chesterfield Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT)…
£25,655 - £27,455 a year
- About the Job Security Support Officer.
- The summary of the vacancy you selected is shown here.
- Please note that all our vacancies close at 23:59 (UK time) on…
£8.30 an hour
- Our ideal support worker will:
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies.
- Have a great sense of humour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.