Suffolk New College jobs
- You can also achieve a teaching qualification through a one year full time course with a teaching placement at the college for further details please contact…
£10.07 an hour
- Minimum of 18 hours per week, 34 weeks per year (170 days per year), term-time only.
- Up to £10.07 per hour (higher rates of pay are available for personal care…
- You will attend the selected college for at least 1 day per week to undertake formal education and training.
- Collating information into spreadsheets and reports…
- You will also dust and disinfect surfaces and hoover, mop and polish floors throughout the premises.
- Whilst previous commercial cleaning experience would be…
If you would like some advice or support on your next steps in obtaining an apprenticeship or you are an employer looking to take on an apprentice then please…
Animal Technician Development Programme
Remote work available
£15,000 - £20,000 a year
- The Animal Technician Development Programme (ATDP) links employers with college leavers and university graduates with 1 key focus 'to train and place animal…
£20,454 a year
- As a recent graduate, you will have experience of mentoring or supporting young people and worked with them to increase their confidence, self-esteem and belief…
£35,811 a year
- 35 hours per week (up to 23 teaching hours and 12 preparation and other duties).
- This will include teaching on our BTEC Level 3 Forensic and Criminal…
£23,667 - £35,811 a year
- Most full-time learners will study mathematics alongside their vocational programme.
- Additionally, we offer part time adult functional skills maths classes.
£35,811 a year
- We are seeking a professional with expertise in Games Design, including games development and concept, to teach on all courses from level 1 to level 3 in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.