Step Out jobs in Stockport
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- The next step is a situational judgement exercise.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- We’re looking for people who are...
- What you’ll get in return.
£9.35 an hour
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- Up to £9.35 per hour 28 days holiday benefits.
- And you’ll keep your team happy, by getting stuck in and leading by example.
£16,091 a year
- Where applicable, assist in supporting patients in and out and of vehicles when arriving or leaving the hospital.
- Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Pharmacy - Store Support Colleagues – (Pharmacy Technician, Assistant, Trainee or ACT).
- Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Ensure, in winter especially, that access roads, pavements, steps and playgrounds are safe for use.
- To organise and carry out planned works such as redecoration…
- As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational…
- Store Support Colleague – Currys PC World.
- 15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours.
- Hourly rate £7.60 for under 21’s.
- Visit our website to find out more.
- When requested, ensure that children’s observations are detailed, reflective and provide developmentally challenging next…
- As a Supervisor with New Look, you will work with your Store Manager to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.