£26,862 a year
- The Sports Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of Street League’s programmes, in which you will deliver a range of engagement activities to a group…
- As a key member of the team, in addition to completing customer transactions, you’ll help find solutions to Customer’s needs and suggest additional products to…
£29,000 a year
- We offer 26 days’ holiday (plus generous statutory and customary closure days) and a pension scheme.
- Civil roles in Water, Buildings or Transport.
- Geography roles in Renewable Energy (fluency in a second language essential, preferably French or Spanish).
£34,804 - £52,560 a year
“A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. We are recognised for our outstanding…
- You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers.
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt…
- Proven experience in sports events, sports marketing agency, sport institution or federation.
- To project manage both national and international Red Bull titled…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
£11 an hour
- The successful intern will have lots of responsibility from day 1 and be hands-on across all areas of the business, including operations, customer service,…
- You’re a sports enthusiast who understands or has the capacity to learn the principles of trading and the calculation of odds.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.