Sport Development jobs
£34,804 - £52,560 a year
“A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. We are recognised for our outstanding…
- You’ll be joining McLaren Racing’s marketing team who are responsible for creating compelling brand and partnership campaigns, running unforgettable experiences…
£25,801 - £28,785 a year
- If you would like further information on this role please contact Nikki Ottowell, Active Places Development Manager - email@example.com /…
£21,211 - £28,244 a year
- The successful candidate will work to support and assess apprentices primarily in in the area of Sport including Sports Coach, Activity Leader, Sports Community…
£36,914 - £42,792 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within the School of Sport and Health Sciences, for a Lecturer in Sports Coaching and Development.
£29,000 a year
- There are currently over 70 Clubs including Sports, Martial Arts and Outdoors.
- ‘Leeds Sport’ is the partnership between LUU and the Sport and Physical Activity…
£20,235 - £26,274 a year
- O Assist with the planning, organisation and co-ordination of the general club support programme, so that that programme runs smoothly; Triage, fitness classes…
- A love of sport entertainment.
- The Bespoke Digital Video Team develop and create Sport entertainment strands, stunts and social video for 16-24 year olds.
£25,295 - £27,905 a year
- You will be expected to have practical experience, knowledge and understanding of community sport, be able to work a range of hours including weekends on…
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor is spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.