Sport Development uk Ltd jobs
£19,548 - £20,931 a year
- Duties include delivering children’s activities such as Bookbug sessions, Chatterbooks, reader development activities, supporting public access to IT, general…
- The Chinese Room are looking for a talented Concept Artist who will be responsible for creating and iterating on ideas, through hands-on creation of concept…
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in C/C++ development.
- Experience in leading teams throughout the entire software development life cycle (coding…
Redfox Executive Selection Ltd.
- Experience of crop protection selling and technical development/marketing.
- To develop sales of our clients products in the territory areas in question in line…
£65,714 - £76,090 a year
- Building internal understanding: Lead the development and provision of high-quality advice, support and training in relation to regulation and engaging with the…
- We have exciting opportunities in our Head office based in Leeds city centre for Graduate Project Managers with a real passion for delivering multi-disciplined…
- Experience leading & influencing software engineering best practices within your team and across others for the full software development life cycle, including…
England Boxing Ltd
- The organisation, based in Sheffield, is responsible for promoting and developing the sport at all levels, from grassroots through to the England talent pathway…
- We have a sports and social committee, pool table and ping pong table, Nintendo Wii, mini library and conference events on an annual basis.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Gather requirements for systems development and carry out User Acceptance Testing.
- The role of Senior Assessment Administrator would enable professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.