Special Needs Care jobs
- Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
- Will you think bigger and go further, alongside people…
£37,152 a year
- SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS CO-ORDINATOR (SENCO).
- Our wonderful school is seeking a driven Special Education Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) to join our friendly and…
Nottingham North East Clinical Commissioning Group
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- You will need to be organised and able to prioritise your workload, although you will be guided by the Quality Manager and Senior Quality Manager for Care Homes…
£47,317 - £51,371 a year
- The candidate we are looking will have the insight and skill in delivering transformational SEND statutory services for Derby Local Area, working with children,…
- Priory Group of companies is a market leader in health, social care and education across the UK.
- Visits under Welsh regulations and of Residential Special…
£22,966 - £24,805 a year
- Based in Children’s Services, you will work with a range of partners including the ESCC Public Health team, Standards Learning and Effectiveness Service (SLES),…
£19,928 a year
- You’ll also share and promote the work that we do here, ensuring special places like these are here to be both protected and enjoyed by everyone for ever.
- You care about giving customers a great shopping experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
£28,000 a year
- Recognised degree or equivalent experience in conservation and collections care.
- S/he also supports identified areas of basic collections care need and specific…
£26,111 a year
- You will need to pass each stage to progress to the next.
- Please take care when answering these questions, as submitting an incorrect answer will result in your…
Be the first to see new Special Needs Care jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.