- Attend all necessary training as required by the SRA and Anthony Collins Solicitors.
- Develop necessary skills (as detailed in the SRA Handbook) and legal…
- The Mishcon Solicitor Apprenticeship is a 6 year level 7 programme.
- Four days a week will be spent working in our practice groups and one day will be allocated…
- Applicants may have recently worked on an academic or investigative project, or recently qualified as a solicitor or barrister.
- PhD in a relevant field.
- Over the six years, you will study and complete your law degree.
- The course will cover all the key modules you would expected from an LLB (Hons) Law degree.
£23,235 - £25,380 a year
- Deal with representations and objections made by Solicitors / Legal Reps as they are raised during any stage of the identification process, ensuring such…
- The candidate must be qualified as a solicitor or barrister in England (or equivalent qualification in other relevant jurisdiction).
- As a solicitor in our Legal 500 ranked Banking team you will have the opportunity to work on a full range of banking and finance transactions, including…
- The firm provides a comprehensive induction programme specifically tailored for the needs of trainee solicitors.
- To apply please do so via the link below.
- We are seeking to recruit talented Paralegals who have experience of working within a legal environment for all areas of Law, specifically Immigration, Family &…
- Trainee solicitors may be required to work out of regional branches.
- Our trainee solicitors are also encouraged to get fully involved with all aspects of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.