Software Solved jobs
- Strong software design and coding skills in Java, C++ or Python.
- You demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in the following disciplines:
£33,000 - £39,000 a year
- Knowledge of computational software such as PRISM, MATHEMATICA etc.
- The Franklin is organised around complementary scientific themes: Structural Biology,…
- As a Software Development Engineer at Alexa you will be part of a team of engineers in the design, development, test and deployment of services.
- Experience writing software in C++, C#, C, or Java.
- We are looking for our first Software Engineer to join our small, but growing team in London.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Designing and developing custom software solutions or tools (e.g. visualisation).
- In space and defence, we have written algorithms and solved complex…
- Successful candidates will have solved complex and broad business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and…
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, productive software engineers.
£1,050 a day
- Furthermore, payment systems and the broader payment services market are characterised by extensive use of technology, particularly IT hardware and software,…
- 7+ years of software engineering experience, including Java and/or C++.
- Solve complex software problems across timezones with scalable, extensible solutions.
- Designing, coding, testing and improving software tools to automate those analyses.
- Talk with the Applications Team to determine what problem they need solved…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.