Social Media jobs in Manchester
- Proven knowledge of the social media landscape.
- Provide regular reports and analysis of social media campaigns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Tasked with ideating and co-ordinating cross-platform sports coverage, you will proactively plan ahead for sporting events and moments that will engage with our…
- Work alongside creative to develop the aesthetic and TOV for social media channels.
- Assist in developing the social media strategy for Missguided in line with…
£17,550 a year
- This role will see you be responsible for campaigns from start to end so being a great communicator is essential.
£11,000 a year
- Strong knowledge of social media.
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development,…
- Active social media user with experience of various social channels.
- Video background with social media experience, preferably with experience working within a…
City Press Services Ltd.
- You will support the senior social team in developing social media and paid strategy and lead social media creative sessions.
- Have 2+ Lead social media experience.
- Execute best practice across all social media platforms.
- Engage with the social community through social listening tools.
- Full training – We’ll train you up on sales, marketing, social media and branding.
- Students who make up a vital part of the Virgin Media’s student marketing…
£29,064 - £30,951 a year
- The Media Office is looking for someone who will deliver a proactive, quality news information service on behalf of GMP, including gathering and disseminating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.