Social Media jobs in Birmingham B42
£20,115 - £27,339 a year
- Knowledge of social media applications and platforms.
- Successfully pass a digital media assessment course.
- Substantial ties means that your parent is a citizen…
£29,947 a year
- Experience managing various social media platforms effectively.
- Social media moderation experience is highly desirable.
£23,000 a year
- We`re looking for a Recruiter with strong social media and marketing skills to join our internal recruitment team.
- Interested in hearing what we can offer you?
£26,960 a year
- This post will require you to make decisions relating to the appropriate response to complainants by email, phone, letter and/or social media, therefore you…
- You will have experience in employer branding, using social media to increase your outreach, as well as using an innovative approach to ensure the BBC uses the…
£150 - £180 a day
- This role will require you to implement the social media strategies across multiple channels as well as creating content.
£26,723 - £35,856 a year
- Affirmative Disruption and Open Media.
- The expert use of all types of social media and media technologies, contributing to presentations, videos, workshops,…
- To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
- Relevant knowledge across production and digital media.
£22,417 - £25,941 a year
- To provide support with keeping web-based content up to date, including the department’s student-facing website and relevant social media channels.
£22,722 - £24,411 a year
- Experience using social media for professional purposes.
- This could include social media advertising or Google Adwords.
- Closing date 26th November 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.