Social Media Consultant jobs in London
£33,000 a year
- Professional social media and/or marketing experience.
- Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making.
The Economist Newspaper Limited
- Experience in building media plans and working knowledge of basic media concepts, terminology and media math.
- Proven experience working as a Media Strategist is…
- A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY.
- Participate in existing certification programmes and engage with trainers and your product teams to become an expert on the installation…
- Strong understanding of social networking and social media marketing.
- Familiar with blogging, social media efficiency tools, and is active on at least one…
- An active interest in digital / social media.
- Proven track record working with the media.
- Someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life - past…
£21,000 - £25,999 a year
- We are looking for recent graduates with a passion for Business Analysis and who are keen to develop their skillset through continuous personal and professional…
Black Swan Data Ltd
- You will be part of an engaging, fast-paced environment, working with a young, dynamic and social team.
- You will also be responsible for supporting and Insights…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Manage and maintain the social media calendar.
- Deliver training on social media best practice internally.
- The successful candidate will manage the practices…
- Due to each Business School’s recruitment calendar differing, please see below for the application deadline date that refers to you:
£19,000 a year
- Assisting Design Consultants: Your primary day-to-day responsibilities will be to assist design consultants in their tasks.
- Taylor & Hart – City of London.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.