Scope Personnel jobs
- Work with the Executive and Senior Producers to determine production priorities and scope of game features.
- Responsible for the direction and management of the…
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate a team's investigations; assign work, evaluate performance, and handle personnel-related matters; ensure that the operation…
- Demonstrated ability to own and navigate technical issues and interact successfully with technology personnel.
- A strong background in MS Excel required.
£13.40 an hour
- The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local…
- Prepare for and assist in mobilisation of personnel and equipment.
- This list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required…
- Communications with the TAR Team and offshore personnel to ensure scope is clear and understood.
- Ensures that the TAR work scope is clearly defined, and risk…
- With support throughout the apprenticeship the Basic Purpose and Scope aim is to be competent in the following:
- Direct Report: Procurement & Sourcing Manager.
- Experience with communicating and coordinating with internal/external groups to define project scope and meet project deliverables.
- If this sounds like you:
- Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks…
- Advise on personnel security matters,.
- Provide advice and guidance to contract security personnel,.
- Participate in the selection of new contract security…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.