Schools Plus jobs
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- With international travel (up to 20%).
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience + 11% employer contribution…
£28,717 - £31,383 a year
- As Programme Officer you will support students and academic staff in one of our nine faculties.
- You will be the first point of contact for queries, whether face…
- It is a plus if you:
- An arts school course with a focus on draughting skills, graphics and conceptualising ideas e.g., fine art, graphics, illustration etc. But…
£22,755 - £27,455 a year
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- VoiceAbility is excited to announce we are recruiting for advocates to join our London team.
The Royal Academy of Arts
£13,440 a year
- £13,440 (£22,400 full time equivalent), plus generous company pension and other attractive benefits.
- About the Royal Academy of Arts.
- What benefits do we offer?
- Kirklees Council are advertising these roles on behalf of.
- Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust.
- The team is diverse, talented, hard-working and friendly – with…
£19,268 a year
- Opening the Library for access before, during and after school.
- The role is structured as term time plus 10 days.
- Managing and recruiting student librarians.
- 23 Days Annual Leave Entitlement, plus bank holidays.
- You may have already completed some brand specific training, however if not, we will provide this to you…
- Bac + 5 / M2 et plus.
- Crédit Agricole CIB est la banque de financement de d'investissement du groupe Crédit Agricole, 12e groupe bancaire mondial par les fonds…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- 16788 JD School Assistant (Academic Support Research Projects) (Nov2019).pdf 107.41 KB.
- “APPLICATION – School Assistant (Academic Support) – FASS - REF NO 16788…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.