School Business Manager jobs
£40,000 a year
- Our students present with a wide range of needs, including social and emotional issues, learning difficulties, mental health problems and associated conditions.
The Priory Primary School
£27,000 - £34,000 a year
- The school business manager (SBM) is responsible for managing the strategy and operation of the business functions of our school, including financial management…
- Reporting directly to the Headteacher, the SBM is responsible for ensuring all support functions of the school run efficiently and effectively, promoting the…
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy
£32,029 - £38,813 a year
- Can demonstrate exceptional financial management skills and articulate how this needs to be demonstrated within a school setting.
St James CE Primary, Westhoughton
£33,799 a year
- Has considerable financial knowledge and understanding of all school business matters.
- Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
£26,112 - £33,748 a year
Over the past few years we have become one of the highest preforming schools in Berkshire/Wokingham. This journey has been exciting and resulted in us…
£32,029 - £37,849 a year
- Experience in financial, HR, business and/or premises operations.
- You will have extensive experience of delivering outstanding customer service and possess the…
£25,720 - £37,579 a year
- Embrace the Christian ethos of the school.
- Promote a positive image of the school through their work.
- Demonstrate leadership within the financial management of…
South Wilts Grammar School
£54,775 - £56,858 a year
- This role requires a suitably qualified and experienced person to take the lead in the financial management of the school, as well as the management of our…
£33,000 a year
- Conduct regular meetings and communication with partner schools..
- Regularly travelling between several school sites and meetings..
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.