Salesforce jobs in Leeds
£25,000 a year
- The role of the Account Handler is to provide office-based support to their assigned Account Executive in the day to day running of the client portfolio,…
- As the Leeds based account executive you will have the responsibility of managing a specific group of Tier 3 NHS customers within the Clinical Waste UK Group.
- To achieve target number of sales and income within our office.
- Making a measurable contribution to the profitability and overall growth of the company, through…
- The primary role of the Business Analyst (Digital & Operations) is to ensure business processes and supporting systems continue to meet business stakeholder…
£37,000 - £42,000 a year
- In addition, you will be involved in all client and B2B audience events in terms of planning, logistics, content, messaging and branding and hosting.
- Assist in managing Salesforce users, profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing rules, and security controls on Salesforce.
- As Territory Account Manager you will focus on technical sales of fire suppression systems and ongoing service contracts by creating and sustaining…
- We are looking for a UX Designer within our Core Services team to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products and provide exceptional customer…
- Develop an expert knowledge of the businesses within the territory and work on contact leads provided and developing a local contact list to grow the territory…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- You must have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, email journey building, AB/Multivariate testing and Campaign Automation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.