Sales Gurus jobs
£21,000 a year
- Working Thursday to Monday you will manage your days effectively – using the super busy weekend days to really push sales and the other days will allow you to…
£16,653 a year
- Previous experience in a structured sales or telesales environment.
- Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance, delivering…
£16,000 - £22,000 a year
- Provide a comprehensive summary of the market and then close the sale.
- Identifying customers’ needs and sales opportunities to pass to the senior team to close.
£24,000 a year
- The company is committed to training all new sales professionals, so you will be the tools to succeed.
- My client is one of the UK's leading Foreign Exchange…
£17,000 a year
- Role of a Sales Executive:
- Previous experience within an sales environment.
- Please apply if you have proven sales experience.
- My Client is a Brokerage firm that is looking Senior Brokers for their offices near Bank, Central London.
- Contact inbound leads generated through the company's…
£30,000 - £55,000 a year
- One of the UK's top wealth management firms is currently looking for a Senior Broker based in Liverpool Street.
- Train, guide and develop the junior candidates.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Experience working with Point of Sale or Back-office systems is also highly desirable.
- TEST ANALYST / TESTING / TESTER / QUALITY ASSURANCE / SOFTWARE TESTER /…
£18,000 a year
- They are looking for Junior Sales Reps that can start immediately at there offices in Bromley.
- Commodity Brokerage firm specialising in Wine & Whiskey products…
- Are Sales Champions by leading the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan.
- Drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.