Sales Assistant jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities.
- Carry out stock replenishment, when required, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for…
£8.72 an hour
- Please also read the full role profile attached to this advert.
- Experience of working in a customer service or sales team.
- Free parking at most locations.
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- You will protect legal brand by delivering legal compliance, understanding all safe and legal routines demonstrating due diligence on your department.
- Weekly administration duties to include processing petty cash, invoices and related trackers as well as being the first point of contact for invoice queries.
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and…
£8.50 an hour
- Through their passion, enthusiasm and drive, Sales Consultants are key brand ambassadors and can have a direct impact on the overall success of the Store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.