Sales Assistant jobs in Little Eaton
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
- Whether it’s a part time role, full time or weekend our Retail Assistant team are the core of our business and play a vital role in the success of our stores.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£8.21 an hour
- In order to perform your role as Sales Assistant, you will receive a training plan with exceptional learning and development opportunities.
- As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will help ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible service every time they visit one of our…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Selling tickets for events taking place at the council venues and for other events and festivals.
- Selling leisure memberships to customers.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
- Previous retail experience may be useful, however full training will be provided.
- Candidates will need to have / be;
- Excellent levels of customer service.
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards.
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and…
- As a Handover Customer Service Assistant, you will have a passion and love for customers and get a buzz from providing a great customer experience, so recent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.