Sales Assistant jobs in Hoyland Nether
- We are looking for TEMP motivated colleagues to maximise sales by providing a high standard of service to customers through good product knowledge, effective…
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
£8.72 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards.
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and…
- Keeping the store clean and tidy.
- You will need to be confident enough to work on your own once you have received full training and have great communication…
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile.
- Recover, fill, stock, clean and never stop moving to ensure our floor inventory and stores operations look top-notch.
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays).
- Carry out stock replenishment, when required, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and…
- As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will help ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible service every time they visit one of our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.