Sales Assistant jobs in Fulwood
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others.
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
- Part of the role includes restocking, and keeping the forecourt and store, including all facilities clean, tidy and clear of obstructions.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£8.31 an hour
- Checking and unpacking deliveries, stocking shelves, cleaning the branch and putting orders together.
- It’s much more than just a store job.
- Have a passion for luxury brands and quality products.
- It’s up to you to bring our brand alive for the customer.
- The ability to be engaging and warm.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed.
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat…
- To maintain and update administration processes in accordance with existing procedures.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or level 4 (or equivalent).
£8.21 an hour
- You may be currently working as a Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Retail Advisor, Store Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.