Sainsburys jobs in London Colney
- There are lots of great benefits to being on our Winning Team, including:
- A discount card after 12 weeks that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10%…
- As our Services Assistant, you’ll work where you’re needed.
- Depending on the store, you could find yourself in the office, completing tasks on the shop floor,…
- Customer and Trading Manager - Nightshift.
- Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for brilliant role models who lead from the front.
- Love life on the road?
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6…
- Ideally you’ll have a background in finance or cash handling but if not, the great news is that previous experience isn’t essential, as we provide all the…
- PA (Holborn) - Reporting to Head of Supply Chain and Logistics Finance and Head of Retail Finance.
- Reporting to Head of Supply Chain and Logistics Finance and…
- If you come from a Talent Delivery Advisor / HR Generalist or Learning & Development Advisor background and have a good understanding of general HR principles…
- Range Analyst - Beers, Wines & Spirits.
- There are 2 vacancies available, one will be full time and the second will be open to discussion around the full time or…
- This is a core part of the Trading Business Partner Insight team within the Insight team, working to create, collate and compile complex and varied sources of…
- If you’d like to find out more head to Sainsburys Digital.
- User Experience Designer / UX Designer.
- Develop imaginative and creative concepts for Sainsbury’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.