SQL Developer jobs in London
£400 - £500 a day
- We are currently looking for an experienced SQL Developer with experience working in either the Fixed Income or Asset Management sector.
- We are seeking an experienced individual who is an enterprise SQL developer with solid TSQL skills and a solid understanding of Fixed Income Products in Fund…
Digital Skills Ltd
- The required developer will review incidents and service provide support to various business functions involved.
- SQL Server Developer with experience in .
- Work with other developers to deliver tasks to specification and agreed timelines.
- Seek out opportunities to learn about the platform architecture and that of…
£500 - £550 a day
- This time the 'SQL' will steal the spotlight with this media company.
- You could be part of that progression.
£500 - £600 a day
- Maintenance of existing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly Qlik Sense.
- Creation of new task/jobs to the work schedule.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/8.
£400 - £500 a day
- Our client, a global phenomenon in the retail space are searching for a Tableau Developer (Tableau, SQL, Modelling) to join their business intelligence function…
- Define the roadmap for our product development in collaboration with stakeholders on the business side.
- Prioritise feature development according to technical…
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Buy and sell side trading systems, Commodities IT.
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits & Bonus.
- Net WinForms SQL Development Testing.
£450 - £500 a day
- SQL Server Developer – Data Migration Project – London – 4 months + Extensions.
- We are working with a large consultancy based is central London and looking to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.