SEO Writer jobs
- The right candidate will be writing e-commerce content covering a range of consumer and lifestyle topics that will drive traffic and affiliate revenue.
- Understanding content auditing and content mapping.
- Creating meta data based on a content map.
- Writing engaging, grammatically correct and well optimised copy.
- Following up and communicating on an ongoing basis with writers and editors about their article requirements.
- Excellent grasp of CMS (WordPress a plus).
- We are after a talented trainee reporter who can produce stories in words, pictures, video and sound that engage BerkshireLive’s target audiences.
- Help deliver killer blog posts, content and resources.
- Implement SEO strategies and ensure best practice.
- You easily assimilate new topics through research and…
- This role will combine creating copy for extended shopping pages (which we call ‘destinations’) with succinct headers and CTAs, push notifications and emails.
- Attention to detail; noticing grammar mistakes.
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly.
- Updating current key word Spreadsheets.
- The successful candidate will have an impressive contacts book, an encyclopaedic knowledge of all things music, TV, film and books related, and an insatiable…
- In this position, you will help create strategic, proactive and reactive social media content for a number of online campaigns to help promote and support…
- We are looking for football journalists who understand digital storytelling techniques, have superb social media skills, and a deep understanding of how to make…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.