SAP jobs in Aberdeen
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP would be of particular advantage.
- We are seeking a Services Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator to work for the OSF…
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records of materials transactions and logistics activities in Information Management Systems (incl. SAP 4.6), on PC or…
- Have good IT skills (preferred: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Do you have experience working in a warehouse environment?
- PC skills to include PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable.
- Review and upload documentation to Enterprise Content Management Document Management…
- Knowledge and use of computerised Supply chain planning systems (e.g, Star, SAP, Maximo, Amos, etc).
- You will be accountable for ordering spare parts, materials…
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Bilfinger Salamis UK supports customers in the oil, gas, and renewables industries.
- Working knowledge of Sage or other ERP system (e.g. Sap JD Edwards, Oracle).
- As a Production/Scheduler you will be responsible for scheduling our machining,…
- A strong working knowledge and experience with SAP is required.
- Languages in which you may apply.
- I-Tech 7 currently has a requirement for an SCM Specialist on…
- Join us on our journey towards a greener future.
- Do you have experience with operation and maintenance of mechanical or electrical systems?
- Computerised planned maintenance system experience is essential (preferably SAP).
- Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Control and Instrument Engineer to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.