SAP Apo jobs
£500 - £550 a day
- SAP Consultant / SAP-APO / Business Analyst.
- Our client is looking for someone who has system knowledge, with the ability to drive innovative solutions within…
- Experience/knowledge in these SAP modules:
- Working knowledge of additional SAP areas.
- SAP Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI).
£70,000 a year
- Certification in SAP SD / LE / APO.
- Be an experienced SAP professional who has worked on multiple SAP rollouts with detailed knowledge across the Order-to-Cash…
- Expert knowledge in the SAP APO space?
- SAP APO | SAP SCM | PPDS | GATP | PP | SD | MM | Advanced Panning.
- UK wide – 4 days per week on client site; commutable…
- Deep knowledge and experience in SAP – ERP & APO DP/SNP.
- The Supply Planner is responsible for the flow of finished goods to secure 100% stock availability…
- Knowledge of SAP R3, APO DP and Business Intelligence Reporting.
- Maintain product lifecycle in APO DP and secure a correct demand plan for these products.
- Experience of SAP or similar MRP tools essential.
- Perform end to end SAP transactions to meet supply requirements in full:
- End Market Stock build requests.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP APO – Supply Network Planning.
- Manage SAP to accurate generate quality data as an output of MRP.
- We are looking for a new colleague to join our SNO team in Southampton as a Supply Planner.
- To deliver the optimum Supply Plan for the End Markets and Factories…
General Mills - Europe/Australasia
- ABAP development experience in at least one SAP Functional area / business suite system – ERP, CRM, APO, TM.
- Actively support SAP development team initiatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.