Rtp Selection jobs
มูลนิธิ ไร้ท์ ทู เพลย์ ประเทศไทย
£41,000 - £51,000 a year
- Closing Date: February 3, 2020.
- Organization: Right To Play International.
- Authorized to work in: UK (without sponsorship).
- Ongoing success of the programs.
- Understanding of real time transport protocols such as RTP, UDP and MPEG-TS.
- Work closely with our customers in the selection of appropriate technology and…
- Have had previous relevant experience in the motor industry.
- Have excellent interpersonal / customer skills.
- Be organised and have good attention to detail.
- Customer needs will be at the heart of everything you do from the friendly greeting to answering calls, making a booking or progressing repairs through the…
- The client is looking for a Vehicle Technician to work in their busy workshop in Westbury.
- Able to work under minimum supervision to the highest standards.
- The client is looking for a Vehicle Technician NVQ level 3 or equivalent to work in their busy Service Department in Trowbridge.
- The ideal candidate will be;
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.