Royal Mail Group jobs
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors.
- Part time Delivery Postperson with Driving.
- Work part-time hours between the hours of 08:00 and 14:00…
- Part time 17 hours per week.
- The role is flexible around attendance provided the Parcelforce site is completed daily.
- Part time 20 hours per week, working over 6 days Monday to Saturday.
- As a commercial cleaning operative you will be responsible for variety of tasks including…
- £12,560 to £19,983 per year starting salary, dependant on age plus location allowance: minimum of £3,231 per year for inner London and minimum of £2,099 per…
- £8.72 per hour plus night duty allowance between the hours of 22:00 and 05:00 is £2.90 per hour.
- Part time 24 hours per week, working weekends only.
- Financial Ledger Controller - Chesterfield - Fixed Term Contract.
- Salary: circa £35,000 p/a pro rata (dependent on experience), plus potential 10% bonus, 25…
- Cyber Security Project Manager – Chesterfield.
- This role is tailored for an experienced Project manager who is used to working within an Agile/waterfall…
- Under the direction of Senior Security Engineers, supporting key security technologies within the RMG estate ensuring that the Security Operations team have…
- Engineering Team Coach (Night Shift) - Manchester.
- £54,423 (non-negotiable) plus 22.5 days annual leave and potential 3.1% bonus.
- To support Information Security Lead and provide credible information security advice and guidance to projects, suppliers and business stakeholders within RMG.
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.