Rose House jobs
£24,075 a year
- What it's like to work here:Colonel Lyle, whose family firm became part of Tate & Lyle, rescued the partially derelict 16th-century Court House in the 1920s,…
King's Arms Hotel
Now hiring at Main Street,…
£19,945 a year
- Venue for Interview White Rose House.
- Fixed Term Contract - 9 months.
- As part of the Independence, Reablement team you will be responsible for preventing,…
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- We work in a purpose-built office in the recently converted, Grade II listed Holmes Mill, Clitheroe.
- For example, you’ll help out with creating strategic…
£16,980 a year
- All situated in William Wake House, each ward has their area of specialism and provides exceptional care for male patients with needs including; deaf…
£31,556 a year
- If you would like further information regarding this position, please contact Tracey Jackson, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, on 0114 253 6789 or Rose Parchment…
- Formatting, paginate, number and present documents in Norton Rose Fulbright house style.
- At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate…
£17,600 - £19,200 a year
- Work Locations: Basingstoke (Mary Rose Court) Mary Rose Court Attwood Close Basingstoke RG21 8ZY.
- Permanent, Part Time (30 hpw).
£19,928 a year
- Please note the start date for this role is 02 March 2020.
- What it's like to work here:Cliveden’s Italianate mansion, riverside setting and family-friendly…
- Applicants should be enthusiastic, creative and willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Event volunteers will interact with the visitors to create a memorable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.