Role Play Interview jobs in Bristol
£30,046 - £33,797 a year
- You have a critical role to play in our team, your attention will be focused on two key areas:
- This is a full-time, open-ended role with a 6-month probation…
- Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.
- Let’s talk about the role!
- Interviews will be soon after.
- To review the Role Description and Responsibilities, please click here.
- We have the following trustee roles available on our…
£26,626 a year
- In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role within the attendance team working with families and professionals to ensure good attendance for all…
£22,000 a year
- Interviews: will be held in Bristol on 12th and 13th February.
- For the right candidate, we could consider this role as homebased with travel to London and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You’ll also play a part in ensuring that Health and Safety standards are maintained so the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe.
Bath and North East Somerset
£25,464 a year
- The role requires delivery of accredited Sex Offender interventions (Kaizen and Horizon).
- Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be…
£8.24 an hour
- Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.
- As a Cleaner you will;
- Clean and preparing a range of areas.
£44,045 - £49,553 a year
- Interview date: 9th Feb 2020.
- The new IFP Coordinator for Social Sciences and Law (SSL) will play a critical role in developing and leading the Centre’s…
£24,002 - £34,105 a year
- Tier 2 legal advisers play an important role in ensuring effective case management and managing complex cases.
- The key purpose of the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.