Retail jobs in Rochdale
£8.21 an hour
- Respect others' points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy.
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
£8.35 an hour
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to succeed.
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SALES ADVISORS.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that you need to succeed in our business:
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to…
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£8.50 an hour
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- What it takes to be a Bakery Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.