Retail jobs in Nursling
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and…
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to peers.
- Exhibit awareness of loss prevention guidelines and comply with all inventory control…
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
- You will be guaranteed a minimum of 16 hours work per week and if you’re looking to earn a bit more then overtime may be available.
£7.78 - £8.21 an hour
- Assisting with stock control and replenishment.
- Helping keep the store clean, tidy and safe.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service.
£8.35 an hour
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to succeed.
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
- Needs to be flexible between 2 and 4 days a week 12-20 hours Must be available weekends Training £8.51…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.