Retail jobs in Notting Hill
£9.69 an hour
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£9.21 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
About the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you…
- OFFICE confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our business.
- Ensuring the Sales Floor is kept tidy and clean and maintains OFFICE’s…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat about your application over the phone and following this you…
£10.20 an hour
At The Food Warehouse we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference.…
- A committed team player.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that you need to succeed in our business:
- An eye for fashion and trends.
£9.50 an hour
- Colleague discount - Receive 25% off Mamas & Papas’ own-brand products and 10% off branded product, which can be passed onto family and friends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.