Retail jobs in Exeter EX3
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- Experience of working in a food retail environment is a plus but not essential.
- Team player with the ability and willingness to work collaboratively and…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£17,651 a year
- We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- This will be a 30 hours per week term time only (31 weeks) position.
- Numerous discounts at leading retailers.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat about your application over the phone and following this you…
- To deliver excellent customer service by working flexibly as part of a team, ensuring stock is replenished and displayed to required standards.
- If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
- Respond efficiently to till queues to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- An interest in fashion and footwear goes without saying, but it’s also important that you can promote Clarks and previous experience in a similar role would…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.