Retail jobs in Dursley GL11
- Be a team player, working with the store team to give fantastic and consistent service.
- Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject…
£8.50 an hour
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- We may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities.
- Key benefits for Retail Assistants.
- A great team player who works well with others.
- Whether selling tickets, selling freshly prepared popcorn or showing people to their seats, you and your team mates will ensure everyone has a great time in a…
- The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in…
£8.21 an hour
- Cotton Traders Ltd is now moving into its 32nd year as a successful business.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive and charismatic Retail Sales…
£8.38 an hour
- In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of their contract of employment and adhere to Society policies and procedures.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.