Retail jobs in Derbyshire
£8.66 an hour
- You will be on your feet for the vast majority of your shift.
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
£8.45 an hour
- You will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers, a supportive attitude to your colleagues, an awareness of health and safety, and…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- You’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Activities include making children feel welcome, handing out balloons,…
£8.21 an hour
- Respect others' points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy.
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
£8.50 an hour
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£8.32 an hour
- This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applicants or when filled, so do not delay your application.
- Closing date: Sunday 2 February 2020.
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- Shifts vary to suit the needs of the business.
- Deliver a positive customer-focused approach dealing with callers in a sensitive, caring and professional manner.
£8.21 an hour
- Cotton Traders Ltd is now moving into its 32nd year as a successful business.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive and charismatic Retail Sales…
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable).
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.