Retail Assistant jobs in Notting Hill
- We're the UK's No.1 high-street video games retailer for a reason.
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more.
- What's in it for you?
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with.
- If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
£9.50 an hour
- A competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension scheme, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare and…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- What Your Day Will Look Like.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided in every interaction with a customer ensuring you are friendly, welcoming and…
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
- If this feels like the perfect job for you and you have the following characteristics.
- Allows you to use your own initiative.
- Take pride in your work.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.