Retail Assistant jobs in Kegworth
£8.39 an hour
- Employed by Moto Hospitality you will have the opportunity to work in our motorway services sites whilst being brand advocates for leading brands and within…
About the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you…
- You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours work per week and if you’re looking to earn a bit more then overtime may be available.
- Ensure the smooth running of the café in the absence of the Manager.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity at our Loughborough branch for a part time cafe…
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service.
- Access to social and sporting events.
- You should also note that we need our sales assistants to be fully ﬂexible about when they work to cover the store operational hours, which includes evenings,…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
- Work on the shop floor, directly with customers.
- Help a £5 billion business to be even better.
- Help boost the profits of a thriving company.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Have first class communication skills, and act as a recognised brand ambassador to Boots throughout your store and region.
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.