Retail Assistant jobs in Hindley
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with new technology.
- Demonstrate real energy and passion for customer service.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- You’ll also get involved with booking eye examinations, completing eye health screening and helping select the best eye care solutions for each customer.
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk.
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug.
- Simply health well being plan.
- If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
£8.21 an hour
- Knowledge of EPOS systems would be beneficial to your application, as would previous experience in a retail environment.
- Provide a friendly, helpful service.
- Customer Service - Through your own passion for sport you share your tips and experience with users and through our hands on product training you are able to…
- We are currently recruiting for a Full-Time Customer Advisor on to join our store based in Aintree.
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
£11.20 an hour
- Success Appointments have been awarded a store Christmas Temps programme initially for 4 nights 21st -24th December 2019.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.