Research Analyst jobs
- You are naturally inquisitive with an analytical mindset and the ability to break down large problems and articulate the logic.
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- Providing in-depth research, summarising documents, and communicating with project team members at all levels.
- Conduct primary and secondary market research/relative value analysis, utilizing credit skills to identify investment opportunities.
D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.
- Research analysts will be placed in one of three groups for the summer (Fundamental Equities, Credit Opportunities, or Asset-Backed Securities), where they will…
- To actively contribute to the relevant internal Investment meetings, thematic research, ESG, the research recommended lists and our strategic and economic…
- Demonstrable skill in carrying out research with a logical and focused approach.
- To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most…
£37,412 - £43,395 a year
- It's essential that you have both research (surveys and interviews) and data analysis skills and can write and communicate well.
- Various London Locations available including Canary Wharf, Shoreditch and Islington.
- The primary function of a Research Analyst is to track down and connect…
- Experience on the research vendor side or within the research group of a media company.
- Professional experience in the market research field.
£47,300 a year
- Proven research and analytical skills; sound judgement; and the capability to think strategically.
- The successful applicant will be an expert on China's…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.