Receptionist jobs in West Bromwich
£10 - £13 an hour
- Perform other receptionist duties as requested.
- The receptionist should greet and direct visitors.
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g.
- Promptly and warmly meet, greet and answer phone calls and directing…
£14,449 a year
- Midland Eye is currently looking for an experienced self-motivated and friendly Receptionist to join the team on a part-time basis of 28 hours per week for a…
£11,109 a year
- HMP Oakwood will be one of the largest prisons in England and Wales, providing places for up to 1,605 Category C male prisoners.
- Part-Time (24 hours per week).
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Lucy Bennett, Practice Manager, 01902 308460.
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA…
- Contribute to best practice sharing ideas and supporting fellow team members.
- To maintain close working relationships with all team members.
- We’re recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist at our popular Motorstore in West Bromwich.
- Good standards of computer literacy, and knowledge of Microsoft Office…
- Our Receptionists are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and are key players in our front house teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.