Receptionist jobs in Wembley Stadium
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Opening and closing the practice.
- As a receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring customers are treated with the utmost respect and receive a five-star…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The Department is located across 6 different sites of Imperial College London.
- You will work with a wide range of people including academics within various…
- We are looking for motivated individuals ready for a challenge to join our Front of House team at DW Fitness First.
- What are we looking for?
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms.
- Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral).
- Must be fluent in English.
£10.55 an hour
- You will be required to cover holiday and sickness leave as well as busy periods such as summer and Christmas, working on an ad-hoc basis when needed.
£12 an hour
- The reception area in question needs 1 exceptional receptionist to cover the in newly refurbished prestigious building.
- It is a multi - tenanted building.
- Be a passionate, motivated , dynamic and enthusiastic receptionist.
- Being a Memory Maker as a Receptionist.
- Experience as a Receptionist in a 4-5 star hotel.
£26,847 - £32,433 a year
- We are seeking an experienced receptionist, administrator and site manager to support our education activity in Fountain House in Reading.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Perform other receptionist duties as requested.
- The receptionist should greet and direct visitors.
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.